Abdominal Exercise Mat Sit Up Benches- Abdominal & Core Trainer Mat for Full Range of Motion Belly Workouts Fitness Equipments
Length – 14in(36CM); Width – 12in(30.5CM); Height – 3in(7.5CM)
1.High density foam inside for maximum support 1.Slip–no safe ,easy to hurt
2.Non-slip durable PVC leather cover 2.Bad quality,easy to break down
- Superior quality – Streamlined dual-color design, made from PVC leather and high density foam, provides complete isolation of your ab muscles during crunches, leg lifts and sit-ups
- Full range of motion- Our abdominal mat is designed to offer a full range of motion while targeting the entire abdominal muscle group.This allows you to complete core workouts more effectively and exercise your abs, back and obliques.
- Humanized design, lightweight & portable – can be taken anywhere with you; Stays firm and won’t slide or wobble so you can focus on the workout instead of worrying about stabilizing your body.
- Easily target abdominal muscles – The curved shape design allows your abs to get a proper stretch on the bottom portion of the movement followed by a complete contraction at the top of the movement.
- Satisfaction Guranteed – At our store, we fully stand behind our products. If you don’t 100% love our products, please don’t hesitate to contact me
The AbMat, when placed under the lumbar spine with the higher portion towards your bum creates this beautiful environment for the abdominals to move through their full and available range of motion. It allows for the extension needed in the lumbar spine and the anterior tilt in the pelvis, thereby giving the abdominal muscles what they yearn for – full range, elongation, and forceful contraction.
The AbMat sit up is wonderful to develop full spinal range of motion abdominal strength.and gets the abdominals thinking about midline stability during barbell movements and pretty much everything else we do.
Use your AbMat correctly (but be aware of the type of pants you choose to wear because no one likes monkey-butt) and get yourself midline strong. When the zombies come out, you’ll be happy you used an AbMat.